Christmas Colouring-In Competition - Terms and Conditions
Here are the full Terms and Conditions for our 2016 Christmas Colouring-In Competition
Christmas Colouring Competition Terms and Conditions
- By allowing an Eligible Child to participate in the Competition, the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- To participate in the Competition, an Eligible Child must submit an Eligible Entry during the Competition Period.
- An Eligible Child may only enter the Competition once during the Competition Period.
- The competition is only open to Eligible Children.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of any Eligible Child (including an Eligible Child’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify an Eligible Child if that Eligible Child or the Participant does not comply strictly with Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If requested by the Promoter, a Participant must provide the Promoter with evidence of the Eligible Child’s eligibility.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All submissions must be received by Participating LJ Hooker offices before 5:00pm Wednesday 21st December, 2016.
- There will be one Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- Each Eligible Entry will be entered into the Competition.
- To enter, Eligible Entry must:
- colour-in the official Colouring-in form;
- contain the Participant's full name, email address and telephone number and the Eligible Child's name and age;
- be handed in to LJ Hooker Port Douglas.
- Each Prize winner will be the Participant who is the parent or guardian of the Eligible Child who submits the best Eligible Entry as determined by the Promoter or its delegate at its discretion. The Prize winners will be selected on 21st December, 2015.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the Prize winner by telephone or otherwise to arrange delivery or collection of the Prize.
- If despite reasonable efforts the Promoter is unable to locate or contact the Prize winner within one week after the Prize winner is decided, another Prize winner will be selected and any subsequent winner will be notified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may, but is not obliged to, publish the results of the Competition. By entering into this Competition the Participant gives their consent for their personal details and the personal details or the Eligible Child to be published if they are a winner.
- A Participant claiming to be the Prize winner will be required to provide proof of identity.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner of the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Competition or otherwise.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday 21st December, 2016, and winner’s details will be displayed on LJ Hooker Port Douglas' official Facebook page. Winners will also be notified directly.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter Entities shall not be liable (including, without limitation, in negligence) for:
- any loss or damage what whatsoever that is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or;
- any personal injury suffered or during the course of participating in this Competition, except for and to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- The Participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified, the Promoter Entities against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by the Promoter Entities or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant or the Eligible Child, the conduct of the Participant or the Eligible Child in the Competition, or the use by the Participant or the Eligible Child of the Prize.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any) to:
- disqualify any participant or Eligible Child, and/or;
- modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition as appropriate.
- Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the promoter must tell Participants when it collects personal information about the Participant or Eligible Child and how it plans to use it. If a Participant allows an Eligible Child to enter or take part in the Competition, the Participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information about themselves and the Eligible Child such as the Participant’s name, email address and telephone number and the Eligible Child’s name and age.
- Entrants, being under 12 years of age, must obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide personal information without disclosing (or who attempt to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. The condition of Entry will bind the entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for entrants aged 12 years and under).
- The Promoter will collect and use the personal information which the Participant has provided about the Participant and the Eligible Child for the purpose of carrying out the Competition.
- By allowing an Eligible Child to participate in the Competition, a Participant consents to the collection and use of his or her information and the information of the Eligible Child in the manner outline in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the Participant’s or Eligible Child’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions and/or retain their details, the Participant should contact the Promoter on 07 4099 5414.
- A Participant has the right to access most personal information which the Promoter holds about the participant and Eligible Child. A Participant may contact the Promoter on 07 4099 5414 to ask for access to the Participants’ or Eligible Child’s information, or it the Participant has a complaint concerning a Participant’s or Eligible Child’s information privacy. The Promoter may deny the Participant’s request for access in some circumstances. If the Promoter does this, it will tell the Participant why.
- If a Participant considers that any information that the promoter holds about the Participant or Eligible Child is inaccurate or if at any time the Participant’s details change the Participant may contact the Promoter on 07 4099 5414 and the promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is correct.
- The Promoter will take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure.
The official colouring-in form for the competition:
- Available for collection from participating LJ Hooker Office Port Douglas;
- Available to download at www.portdouglas.ljhooker.com.au.
The opportunity to be selected as the winner of the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The period from 9am Monday 5th
December, 2016, to 5pm on Wednesday 21st
Any child who:
- is 12 years of age or younger as at 21st December, 2016;
- has the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the competition;
- is an Australian resident;
- is not a Non-Eligible Person and whose parent or guardian is not a Non-Eligible Person, and;
- Submits an Eligible Entry.
owners of participating office;
- the employees of participating offices;
- Any child not residing in the Douglas Shire, Queensland, for the duration of the competition.
The parent or guardian of an Eligible Child who gave consent for that Eligible Child to participate in the Competition.
LJ Hooker Port Douglas of 3/31 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas as owner of LJ Hooker Port Douglas.